Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HB2Me

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself today. What with it being the 48th anniversary of my appearance here and all but then got email from x-wife, a call and card from x-g/f; a call and email from best friend and her daughter, a thoughful gift from one sister and greetings from another who is buried in school work. Folks promised that they will have time to get card this weekend but doubt that as they are keeping youngest two grandkids and are overaged 13 to 157 so I don't expect to hear from them until they recover sometime around Labor Day.

Over the last half decade I have only wanted one thing and she is still as silent as she was when she ran away with all of my enthusiasm and belief in soul mates, true love, complete honesty and various other fairy tales.

No comments: