Monday, January 19, 2009

more overheard conversations

Lunch conversation: "You know what I'm saying?.... she is soooooooo....They are driving to Texas... He is soooooooooo Funny!!!.... can't believe what they did."

Scape of a chair across the floor. "What they should have done... She isn't going to do that!!!... The state..." Paper rustle, the murmur of voices converge.

Post lunch at seminar: "I don't drink that much.. does it mix with water?... two drinks and woah!!!... I kind of have to mix it up a little....and I don't get, like, that... after that I told him if he seems me like that then cut me off." (Lady slows down as she walks by in case she knows me. She doesn't)

"But what I mean is if you are going out.... I love beer!!! (much laughter) "I've figured it out now." New voice as more enter room. "We can sit there... work out their... So that is awewome!!! The thing is... He doesn't.. OMG!!!... great!!... She found out!!!! OMG.... when he... this guy.. Yeah like you don't want to.... it;s like where were you?.... (session resumes, voices fade. As quickly as my interest in the class).

No comments: